A package "one-stop solution" with comprehensive insurance without excess included to enjoy your stay.
WHAT IS THE INSURANCE COVERAGE?
The insurance cover is comprehensive and without excess, and includes the following benefits:
- The civil liability of the driver (including with regard to passengers transported free of charge)
- Vehicle fire
- Theft of the vehicle (if reported to the police)
- Broken windows
- Damages incurred by accidents involving the vehicle, including acts of vandalism (if reported to the police)
- Legal protection
- Coverage of the driver
- Towing of the vehicle
- Wrong fuel
- Punctures and burst tires
In case of an accident: an accident report must be drawn up with the parties involved.
In case of theft, attempted theft or vandalism: a police report must be made.
WHO IS COVERED?
The contract holder and any other non-paying passenger, up to the authorized maximum number of people indicated on the vehicle's registration certificate, as well as the vehicle itself.
WHEN ARE YOU COVERED?
You are covered for the entire duration of your contract and as indicated on your international car insurance green card
It is however possible to prolong the contract by contacting Peugeot Open Europe, at least 4 business days prior to the end of your contract on +33 (0)1 56 47 61 61
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF DAMAGE ?
Peugeot Open Europe offers you a long-term car rental including insurance solution.
In case of an accident in an authorized country (see map [lien assurance & assistance map]), whether you are responsible or not, you will benefit from a total non-deductible coverage. A simple and comprehensive process can be followed to assure that your European trip goes smoothly.
A four-step process - fill in the required documents, start the insurance report, establish the vehicle's coverage and claim the reimbursement - in case of an accident, attempted theft or act vandalism, or total theft.
Don't worry about the small things and make the most of your trip/holiday with Peugeot Open Europe!
Car hire with insurance, wherever you go.
We're here to make sure that your visit of Europe by car goes as smoothly as possible. A number of countries are listed on the back of the green insurance card so that you can call from almost anywhere in the European Union. Your European car lease will be fully protected so that you can travel without the extra worrying and hassle. Plan the trip of a lifetime today!
Please note: if the vehicle is immobilised for repair, you remain the title holder of the contract and owner of the vehicle. Therefore, under these conditions, you must take possession of the vehicle after the repairs are completed. No delivery of the repaired vehicle is possible..
The PEUGEOT OPEN EUROPE contract does not cover the following incidents :
- Loss or theft of baggage or personal effects
- Fines, traffic penalties, alcohol-related accidents
- Lost, stolen or damaged keys
- Obvious misuse of the vehicle
- Non-compliance with the maintenance requirements of the vehicle as specified in the maintenance booklet
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Cases of force majeure
- Vehicle stuck in mud
- Participation in races, sports rallies or preparatory trials for these events
- Any damage that occurs when the driver of the vehicle at the time of the accident is underage, or does not hold a valid driver’s license required by the regulations in force