In case of an accident or breakdown leading to the immobilization of your vehicle, Peugeot Open Europe guarantees your mobility.
Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the following number:
Dial the green number: 00 800 77 77 24 24 – toll-free international number from the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- San Marino
Or +33 1 47 89 24 24 (toll call) from the following countries:
- Principality of Andorra
- Republic Czech
How will the assistance center deal with your call?
Peugeot Sodexa Assistance takes your call 24/7.
An operator answers you in one of the 4 following languages: French - English - Spanish - Portuguese.
You will be given an assistance file number. Note it down precisely: you will be systematically asked for it when in communication with PEUGEOT SODEXA ASSISTANCE.
How does assistance intervene?
Case of Force Majeure:
PEUGEOT SODEXA ASSISTANCE cannot be held responsible for the failure to abide by the commitments enumerated above in case of force majeure.
By force majeure, one must include all events outside the parties’ control, notably: requisition - civil or foreign war - acts of terrorism or sabotage - riots and popular uprisings - natural disasters - strikes, with or without the premises occupied.
PEUGEOT SODEXA ASSISTANCE can not in any case intervene in incidents caused by:
- Obvious failure to comply with the manufacturer’s maintenance plan - loss of keys and/ or transponder card "key code"
- Mistaken fuel, running out of fuel or mistaken lubricant
- Tire puncture
- Immobilization of the vehicle by authorities, notably in cases of serious breach of law (speeding and/or alcohol level) or impounded
- Involvement in competitions, sport rallies or preparatory trials in these events
- Getting stuck
- Cases of force majeure
- Obvious misuse of vehicle
In these circumstances, Peugeot Sodexa will re-invoice all expenses generated by these incidents.